SponsoredTweets referral badge

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#OffTheGround

So... I've decided to take down everything I'm learning about internet marketing in a format where i can talk to other people about it. If you have any small tidbits of advice for me, I'd be happy to take notes.




My Name is Theron, but i usually go by my CyberHandles, TripH, and now TheWallDestroyer  I Hail from the land of Michigan, near Detroit. I'm a self proclaimed nerd, not that nobody else thinks so either.. ((>.>)) I live with my Dad, Who works for general Motors. I Have an older brother who is enlisted in the US Army, Stationed in Washington DC, on the United States Army Drill team, Winners of the Joint service Drill Award 2010. (not bragging. Oh wait, yeah i am. :) ) I have a diverse mix of political views, a knack for tripping over flat surfaces, and spilling Pepsi all over my best friends house. (PEPSI IS LIQUID LIFE IN A BOTTLE)

In my spare time, i play Minecraft, Minecraft....and... Minecraft. In my non spare time I'm Usually playing Minecraft too.  When I'm not doing that, I'm probably either hunting, fishing, shooting archery, (2004 Michigan J.O.A.D State Champ in the Houseee) Shooting guns at the Local Gun club, or disassembling computers for parts sales. I also helped found Integrative computers, a Computer repair/sale/resale gig that was ran out of my friends bedroom. Ive traveled across the continent on several hunting trips, my farthest being to Kodiak Island, Alaska in '07. Now that thats out of the way, lets get on to why you're probably here.

Im on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/theron.howard

And Twitter: @Walldestroyer91
http://twitter.com/#!/WallDestroyer91

No comments:

Post a Comment